A strategic planning tool in powerpoint to develop the product and market growth strategy for an organization.
This Ansoff Growth Matrix Powerpoint Template is a strategic planning tool to identify and analyze possible market and product growth options. The theoretical framework is named after Igor Ansoff, who developed the product-market strategy tool in 1957.
Ansoff Growth Matrix shows four growth alternatives to develop an organization in existing or new markets – with existing products or new products. Each option comes with different risk levels for an organization.
- The target of the tool is to analyze and select the best option of one of the four Ansoff growth strategies:
- Market penetration (low risk profile)
- Market development (medium risk profile)
- Product development (medium risk profile)
- Diversification (high risk profile)
StrategyPunk makes it easy to conduct an Ansoff Growth Matrix with fully editable templates and several visual ideas. The slide deck is 100% editable and can be put directly into action. Just pick one of the 5 slides and enter your content.
This Best Practice includes
5 Powerpoint slides, 16×9 slide format, 100% free and fully editable
#Free Download on Eloquens.com